Want to be part of a team revolutionizing out-of-home (OOH)?
Billups, the #1 independent out-of-home planning and buying agency, continues its growth. The Billups brand is a unique approach blending art and sciences to deliver results for our clients.
We’re looking for that special person who is highly passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious — someone talented who can be amazing and extraordinary at reaching aggressive goals. Our ideal candidate is exceptional at relationship building, is a compelling storyteller, and possesses a clear understanding of the value proposition promised by a media specialist agency.
That’s where you come in. As a business director, you’ll coordinate with the rest of the business development team in your region to forge business opportunities. You’ll source, develop, nurture, and maintain relationships with agencies and brands, working with our experienced media team to make sure they’re getting the most out of their OOH media investment.
As the first touch of our sales process, you’ll champion the managed services of our media team, the cutting-edge capabilities of our data science team, and our SaaS planning platform.
Billups is actively changing the out-of-home media world. You will be a driving force for this change. If you’re looking to be part of something big and join a team during this revolution, then we’re looking for you.
- Develops general prospects and leads through networking and new relationships
- Able to travel throughout assigned territories to develop business
- Develops plans for key accounts to generate strategic partnerships that result in sales within a territory
- Works alongside other business development colleagues and media teams to help solve client problems and communication goals
- Achieves quarterly and yearly business sales goals
- Actively identifies and pitches new business opportunities
- Develops, grows and maintains existing and new client relationships
- Possesses strong knowledge of current and emerging agency, consumer and media trends
- Possesses a working knowledge of ad technology platforms, consumer targeting and data analysis
- Occasionally represents the company in industry boards and conferences
- Actively promotes and educates the organization and clients on the media landscape through webinars, trainings and in person meetings
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism in all situations and sets an example for others
- 8+ years of experience in media sales and strategy with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related media field
- Agency experience and integrated media planning experience preferred
- Professional demeanor and the ability to take client objectives and match those with business assets to create and deliver effective, polished presentations to clients
- A proactive seller/marketer with the ability to understand, negotiate and create win-win situations
- Experienced with prospecting, researching and data mining for leads and opportunities
- Knowledge of planning across all forms of offline, digital, social and mobile media
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Keynote is preferred
billups is an EEO employer. For more information about us please visit billups.com