Want to be part of the team revolutionizing the out-of-home(OOH) industry?
Billups is the largest independent OOH media specialist agency in the country, blending the power of a large company with the freedom of a small one.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as an OOH buying specialist and deliver incredible results. Whether it’s traditional OOH, DOOH or experiential, you’ll be working directly with clients at the forefront of a company dedicated to changing the OOH industry.
Ambitious? Well, yes. That’s just the way we like it. We hope you do, too.
As a Billups buying specialist, you’ll be part of a team that’s delivering innovative planning, direction and oversight for out-of-home executions. This position assists the Buying team preparing Media Authorization Forms and administrative responsibilities that comes with this role. As part of Billups, you’ll be on the cutting-edge of innovation as an early user of Boohma, a revolutionary planning software from our sister company Boohma Technologies.
When you get right down to it, we’re looking for someone who fits our core values. You should be inspired, collaborative, relentless, innovative, authentic and empowered. If this sounds like you, if you know the OOH industry cold and if you’re looking for a new adventure, then you might be a good fit for the Billups team.
- Prepares and responds to Media Team requests for Media Authorization (MA)
- Verifies the accuracy of buy grids in relation to the computer-generated MA including noting special conditions that need to be on the MA
- Organizes and keeps track of special arrangements with vendor partners and clients (i.e. Adverator)
- Helps preparing vendor contracts
- Learn Billups workflow processes and how to effectively collect the appropriate information needed for MAs
- Maintains strong media partner relationships and abides by media vendor communication standards
- Demonstrates outstanding in-person, oral and written communication skills
- Four-year degree required in advertising, media, or related field (internship preferred)
- 0-1 year media planning/buying experience (preferred)
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – writing, presenting, relationship building, etc.
- Advanced in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac experience preferred
- Advance proficiency in math – strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets, percentages, etc.
- Work effectively in team setting
Billups believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
billups is an EEO employer. For more information about us please visit billups.com