We’re looking for a copywriter to join our team and be the backbone of our content creation efforts. To pull off this job, you need to be flexible, dedicated and able to own the subject matter. You’ll have to own social media, articles, videos, guides, websites, emails and more. Working with the in-house marketing team, you’ll be on the front lines of our content marketing efforts and helping us deliver amazing to existing clients. You’ll be instrumental in maintaining the current brand voice and helping shepherd it in a new direction.
This is a job for someone who excels in all kinds of writing, someone who can own our content and take it to the next level.
- Write, publish and edit digital content, including infographics, articles, guides and other formats.
- Build social media strategies, then execute them, including posting and responding.
- Work with creative team and brand stakeholders to create key branded sales collateral, including videos, decks, and landing pages.
- Maintain and updated content on website pages and landing pages.
- Plan and draft email marketing campaigns
- Perform SEO research and implement SEO strategy on all digital materials
- Work with designers in a collaborative environment to provide text for graphics, hone messaging and adjust content layouts.
- Gather and edit content from subject matter experts within the company.
- Aid in the creation of content calendars, strategies and overall messaging.
- 3-5 years experience as a content writer or copywriter — experience in B2B and in-house teams is a plus.
- Ability to write and edit on a deadline.
- Ability to quickly turn out drafts and move fast on content creation.
- Experience with managing social media accounts.
- A strong eye for detail and familiarity with standard editorial styles.
- Strong research skills and an ability to jump quickly into an industry.
- A passion for writing and the drive to be part of a content team on the ground floor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Attention to detail
- Authenticity and honesty
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, dynamic environment
billups is an EEO employer. For more information about us please visit billups.com