engineer, level III
The Level III Engineer is an independent contributor and a mid-senior level position. The Engineer is responsible for hands on coding using several programming languages (PHP/Java). This role is also responsible for overseeing the execution of development from the conceptual phase to the testing phase. Because the role is a senior level position, the role may also be responsible for mentoring junior developers as well.
- Manage day-to-day development objectives of the platform.
- Work with Project Manager to establish clear goals and adhere to agreed estimates.
- Support new initiatives and programs, and execute those initiatives
- Test and debug web applications
- Troubleshoot issues in production
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Train and mentor junior developers in problem solving and solution development
- 7+ years experience in PHP/Java application development including design, maintenance and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, related fields or equivalent experience
- 7+ years working in a team environment as a programmer
- 7+ years web development experience that includes the programming/development of web applications supporting multiple browsers, operating systems and devices
- Proven ability to deliver web apps on time and within budget
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A self-motivated individual with attention to detail and focus on quality of results
billups is an EEO employer. For more information about us please visit billups.com